Robert Welch Designs is known for exceptional design, quality and functionality. The family-run company is an international brand with an extensive range of award-winning kitchen knives and utensils, cutlery and other tableware.
Team: Customer Connectivity
Based: Chipping Campden / Evesham (work from home - short-term)
Hours: Full-time; (5 days - 37.5 hours)
Reports to: Web and Technical Manager
Outline: Our Customer Connectivity department is made up of creative artists, data-driven experts, resolution finders who work alongside many of the other departments to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of our brand. The pace is fast, fun, and collaborative.
You are primarily responsible for ensuring the effective running and day-to-day upkeep of all internal Robert Welch websites as part of the wider Customer Connectivity team.
You will have excellent knowledge around the use and functionality of the website CMS (Shopify Plus) and its functionality in relation to all Robert Welch websites.
A methodical and proactive approach to product uploading and merchandising will be a key part of this role, as will be working with the marketing and design teams to ensure that landing pages are created, product departments devised, and new ranges are launched across all sites.
Detailed communication with other departments will be key in ensuring the products are all correct and uploaded in accordance with the wider marketing and product strategies alongside sourcing the various assets and copy relating to these products - including the trade, hospitality, design and product management teams.
- Maintenance of all internal RW sites – Retail / Trade / Hospitality
- Liaising with Trade and Hospitality teams to ensure websites are up to date
- Identify improvements that can be made across all internal sites
- Merchandising and promoting products on RW websites to coincide with product launches
- Upload product assets and information to the platform and ensure product pages are fully tested and accurate
- To create product and collection pages, ensuring good SEO optimisation and adherence to brand guidelines
- Building landing pages for new products, seasonal content and campaigns
- Manage the removal of stock from the website when a range or product is discontinued
- Checking accuracy of live products to ensure accuracy of data and imagery
- Managing Google Webmaster tools - Analytics / Tag Manager / Search Console etc
- Analysing and reporting on marketing initiatives
- Working with third parties to ensure consistent representation of RW
- Understand what a Robert Welch customer would be searching for and to target this
- Regular site audits including 404s and redirects etc.
In addition to the above, you may be required to carry out additional duties, dependent on business needs.
Competencies / experience:
- Experience with or aptitude with Shopify or other CMS platforms
- Methodical and analytical thinking in order to identify ways RW websites can be improved
- Customer orientated - identifying issues that might hinder / improve a customer journey
- Proactive organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player
- Strong IT literacy
- Understanding of customer behaviour and marketing psychology
- Excellent communication, content and analytical skills
- Experience of using Google Webmaster, Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager
- Website optimisation / keyword research / sitemaps / metatag optimisation
- General understanding of website structure – HTML / CSS implications
Benefit / terms: 24 Days Holiday + 8 Statutory, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Staff Discounts, warm and welcoming culture.
To apply: Please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com, also outlining your current remuneration details.
No recruitment agencies.
Please note Robert Welch holds job applications on file solely for the purposes of recruitment. If you would like your details to be removed from our files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.