Inspired by the natural spiral of the fossil, Ammonite cutlery is a distinctive addition to any table. Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge. All Ammonite cutlery is available with a mirror finish, has a lifetime guarantee and is dishwasher safe.
The best way to choose cutlery is simply to try it. It's important that your cutlery is well balanced, comfortable to hold and also the appropriate size. If you are undecided and unable to visit one of our stores or retailers, we offer a cutlery sample service (within the UK), allowing you to try up-to three different ranges at home.
How the cutlery sample service works:
- Choose as many different sample sets as you like from the cutlery range(s) of your choice.
- Delivery and returns of your sample set(s) are completely free of charge.
- Once your cutlery has been delivered, take your time to consider each piece in the range.
- When you have decided on a cutlery range simply contact our customer services team to arrange for the free collection of your samples and a full refund (on receipt of the goods).
- Once you have chosen your cutlery, you can proceed with an order at any time.
Table Knife (1), Table Fork (1), Soup Spoon (1)
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.