A contemporary design statement from Robert Welch Designs, the new black and satin stainless steel Contour Noir cutlery range offers a dramatic addition to the dining experience. The fluid sense of movement in each of the pieces gives a comfortable grip in the hand while the blades of the steak knives are designed to rest traditionally or vertically on the table; in both cases the cutting edge is raised from the table top.
The best way to choose cutlery is simply to try it. It's important that your cutlery is well balanced, comfortable to hold and also the appropriate size. If you are undecided and unable to visit one of our stores or retailers, we offer a cutlery sample service (within the UK), allowing you to try up-to three different ranges at home.
How the cutlery sample service works:
- Choose as many different sample sets as you like from the cutlery range(s) of your choice.
- Delivery and returns of your sample set(s) are completely free of charge.
- Once your cutlery has been delivered, take your time to consider each piece in the range.
- When you have decided on a cutlery range simply visit the returns page on our website to organise your free mainland UK DPD return ensuring you have completed your return form. A copy of the returns form can also be downloaded from our website, a confirmation email will be sent to you once the refund has been process.
- Once you have chosen your cutlery, you can proceed with an order at any time.
Table Knife (1), Table Fork (1), Soup Spoon (1)
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.